산마루에서면한그루나무가된다

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자미남자 조회 51회 작성일 2021-06-05 15:27:27 댓글 0

본문

Korean Peoples Army S&D Ensemble - I Will Forever Be Your Son 나는 영원히 그대의 아들

Korean Peoples Army 85th Anniversary Concert 27th April 2017.
Song Highly Praised by Kim Jong Un
The song "I Will Remain Your Son Forever" is one of the most popular songs in Korea.

It is the theme song of the Korean feature film "Don't Wait for Us" created in Juche 73(1984). The film deals with the merits of pilots who fought heroically during the past Fatherland Liberation War.
One day in May Juche 103(2014), the respected supreme leader Kim Jong Un met commanding personnel of the People's Army and meaningfully said that he loves the song "I Will Remain Your Son Forever".
He acquainted them with the writer of its lyrics and said that those of the first and second stanzas reached the climax of the Korean poetry.
He went on to say: In the song the fatherland was likened to a big tree and heart and every individual to a leaf of the tree and the blood of the heart. They are appropriate and vivid metaphors. The song "I Will Remain Your Son Forever" represents the view of life of a revolutionary in the short lyrics. They are a model of lyrics which artistically tells what the revolutionary's view of life is like. They are really praiseworthy lyrics.
The commanding personnel of the People's Army were deeply moved.
The song represents the noble ideological sentiment of the lyric hero to devote his all to the prosperity of the fatherland. It intensively shows the true view of life of a revolutionary that he has nothing more to wish for if his is the life for his country and nation even though he lives a short life.

If you, the fatherland, were a standing tree
Would be leaf of the tree, this body of mine
Even though I should fall amid chilly wind
I will cover your root with my body
Ah, my fatherland
Remembering the lines of the song, the commanding personnel understood the profound meaning of the true life of a revolutionary.
The song highly praised by Kim Jong Un will be sung as the eternal theme song of faith of the Korean people as it represents their noble view of life.

Ein Lied über den Sinn des Menschenlebens
Unter den Liedern, die das koreanische Volk liebt, ist auch das Lied "Ich bin ewig dein Sohn".
Es ist das Hauptlied des koreanischen Spielfilms "Wartet nicht auf uns", der im Juche 73 (1984) geschaffen wurde.
Der Film zeigt die Heldentaten der Piloten in der Zeit des Vaterländischen Befreiungskrieges.
Es war an einem Tag im Mai Juche 103 (2014).
Bei einem Gespräch mit den Kadern der Volksarmee sagte der Staatschef Kim Jong Un, dass er das Lied "Ich bin ewig dein Sohn" liebe.
Er sprach über den Dichter des Liedes und meinte lobend, die erste und die zweite Strophe des Liedes bilden den Höhepunkt der koreanischen Poetik.
Er fuhr fort: Der Dichter habe das Vaterland mit dem großen Baum und dem menschlichen Herz und die Einzelperson mit dem Baumblatt und dem Bluttropfen verglichen, was eine lebendige Darstellung sei. Das Lied "Ich bin ewig dein Sohn" habe die Lebensanschauung des Revolutionärs im kurzen Liedertext dargestellt. Es sei ein Musterbeispiel für die Darstellung der Lebensanschauung des Revolutionärs und ein Liedertext, dem man Hochachtung erweisen solle.
Die Armeekader wurden zutiefst gerührt.
Das Lied spiegelt die Gedanken und Empfindungen und die Lebensanschauung des Revolutionärs dazu wider, unter dem Einsatz des Lebens zum Gedeihen der Heimat beizutragen.

Wenn du ein Baum bist,
dann bin ich ein Blatt.
Obwohl ich im Wind falle,
werde ich als eine Erde
deine Wurzeln decken.
Oh, mein Vaterland,
ich werde deine Wurzeln decken.

Sie erinnerten sich an den Liedertext und begriffen dabei den Sinn des wahren Lebens des Revolutionärs.
Das von Kim Jong Un hochgeschätzte Lied zeigt die erhabene Lebensanschauung des ganzen koreanischen Volkes.

높이 평가해주신 노래
조선인민의 심장속에 깊이 새겨져있는 노래들가운데는 노래 《나는 영원히 그대의 아들》도 있습니다.
이 노래는 주체73(1984)년에 창작된 조선예술영화 《우리를 기다리지 말라》의 주제가입니다. 영화는 지난 조국해방전쟁시기 영웅적으로 싸운 비행사들의 위훈을 보여주고있습니다.
주체103(2014)년 5월 어느날이였습니다.
이날 인민군지휘성원들과 자리를 같이하신 경애하는 최고령도자 김정은동지께서는 자신께서는 노래 《나는 영원히 그대의 아들》을 사랑한다는 뜻깊은 말씀을 하시였습니다.
경애하는 최고령도자동지께서는 그 노래가사를 쓴 작가를 알려주시며 1절과 2절 가사는 우리 시문학의 최절정에 오른 가사이라고 평가해주시였습니다.
가사에서 조국을 크나큰 나무와 심장에 비유하고 매 개인은 나무잎사귀와 피방울에 비유하였는데 적절하고 생동한 비유라고 하신 그이께서는 노래 《나는 영원히 그대의 아들》은 혁명가의 인생관을 짤막한 가사에 집대성하였다고, 다시 정의하면 혁명가의 인생관이 어떤것인가를 형상적으로 표현한 가사의 표본이며 정말 경의를 드릴만 한 가사이라고 하시였습니다.
인민군지휘성원들의 가슴은 뜨겁게 달아올랐습니다.
자기 한몸을 깡그리 바쳐서라도 조국의 부강번영에 이바지하려는 숭고한 사상감정이 깃들어있고 설사 짧은 생을 산다고 하여도 그 생이 내 나라, 내 민족을 위한 삶이라면 더 바랄것이 없다는 혁명가의 참된 인생관이 이 노래에 집약되여있는것입니다.

그대가 한그루 나무라며는
이 몸은 아지에 피는 잎사귀
찬바람 불어와 떨어진대도
흙이 되여 뿌리 덮어주리라
아 나의 조국아
흙이 되여 뿌리 덮어주리라

그들은 노래의 구절구절을 외워보며 혁명가의 참된 인생에 대한 의미심장한 뜻을 새겨안았습니다.
경애하는 최고령도자동지께서 높이 평가해주시고 조선인민모두의 고귀한 인생관이 그대로 담겨져있는 이 노래는 앞으로도 조선인민의 영원한 신념의 주제가로 울려퍼질것입니다.
Владислав Лазерев : Nicer quality version of this much loved arrangement of this wonderful song! Good find! It feels as if you knew how much I'd appreciate it!
StandardCrab9 :  @Paektusan Revolutionary Army  I like all the songs written by Jeon Dong U 전동우. He had such profound words.

I Will Forever Be Your Son 나는 영원히 그대의 아들 Collection [Moranbong,Chongbong,Samjiyon Band,KPA S&D.....]

0:00 Moranbong Band version 1 [source video from "Moranbong Band" the channel]
1:23 North Korean Movie Clip
4:39 Korean Peoples Army Song and Dance Ensemble Version 1
9:39 Samjiyon Orchestra /Band version 1 (Han Hye Ok)
11:54 Moranbong Band version 2 [source video from "Moranbong Band" the channel]
15:04 Samjiyon Band / Orchestra version 2 (Han Hye Ok)
18:20 Moranbong Band version 3 (video source from "Moranbong Band HD")
21:30 Chongbong Band (video source from "NK Media")
25:30 North Korean Old Music Video [Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble]
29:18 Korean Peoples Amry Song and Dance Ensemble Version 2
34:11 State Merited Chorus Version 1
37:45 State Merited Chorus Version 2 (Video source from "NK Media")
41:47 State Merited Chorus Version 3 till 43:38 (I made a mistake here and forgot the cut out the rest for a few minutes...I don't change it because it took 1 hour and 20mins to process this video)
49:57 Music Video from Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble or Wangjaesan Light Music Band I need to wait for the Expert DKE Byzanz to enlighten me.
54:00 Karaoke Version
57:27 Korean Central Television Documentary about this song

Thanks for the 500 subs (not yet)This is not a complete collection of performances of this song.

Song Highly Praised by Kim Jong Un
The song "I Will Remain Your Son Forever" is one of the most popular songs in Korea.

It is the theme song of the Korean feature film "Don't Wait for Us" created in Juche 73(1984). The film deals with the merits of pilots who fought heroically during the past Fatherland Liberation War.
One day in May Juche 103(2014), the respected supreme leader Kim Jong Un met commanding personnel of the People's Army and meaningfully said that he loves the song "I Will Remain Your Son Forever".
He acquainted them with the writer of its lyrics and said that those of the first and second stanzas reached the climax of the Korean poetry.
He went on to say: In the song the fatherland was likened to a big tree and heart and every individual to a leaf of the tree and the blood of the heart. They are appropriate and vivid metaphors. The song "I Will Remain Your Son Forever" represents the view of life of a revolutionary in the short lyrics. They are a model of lyrics which artistically tells what the revolutionary's view of life is like. They are really praiseworthy lyrics.
The commanding personnel of the People's Army were deeply moved.
The song represents the noble ideological sentiment of the lyric hero to devote his all to the prosperity of the fatherland. It intensively shows the true view of life of a revolutionary that he has nothing more to wish for if his is the life for his country and nation even though he lives a short life.

If you, the fatherland, were a standing tree
Would be leaf of the tree, this body of mine
Even though I should fall amid chilly wind
Ah, my fatherland
Remembering the lines of the song, the commanding personnel understood the profound meaning of the true life of a revolutionary.
The song highly praised by Kim Jong Un will be sung as the eternal theme song of faith of the Korean people as it represents their noble view of life.

높이 평가해주신 노래
조선인민의 심장속에 깊이 새겨져있는 노래들가운데는 노래 《나는 영원히 그대의 아들》도 있습니다.
이 노래는 주체73(1984)년에 창작된 조선예술영화 《우리를 기다리지 말라》의 주제가입니다. 영화는 지난 조국해방전쟁시기 영웅적으로 싸운 비행사들의 위훈을 보여주고있습니다.
주체103(2014)년 5월 어느날이였습니다.
이날 인민군지휘성원들과 자리를 같이하신 경애하는 최고령도자 김정은동지께서는 자신께서는 노래 《나는 영원히 그대의 아들》을 사랑한다는 뜻깊은 말씀을 하시였습니다.
경애하는 최고령도자동지께서는 그 노래가사를 쓴 작가를 알려주시며 1절과 2절 가사는 우리 시문학의 최절정에 오른 가사이라고 평가해주시였습니다.
가사에서 조국을 크나큰 나무와 심장에 비유하고 매 개인은 나무잎사귀와 피방울에 비유하였는데 적절하고 생동한 비유라고 하신 그이께서는 노래 《나는 영원히 그대의 아들》은 혁명가의 인생관을 짤막한 가사에 집대성하였다고, 다시 정의하면 혁명가의 인생관이 어떤것인가를 형상적으로 표현한 가사의 표본이며 정말 경의를 드릴만 한 가사이라고 하시였습니다.
인민군지휘성원들의 가슴은 뜨겁게 달아올랐습니다.
자기 한몸을 깡그리 바쳐서라도 조국의 부강번영에 이바지하려는 숭고한 사상감정이 깃들어있고 설사 짧은 생을 산다고 하여도 그 생이 내 나라, 내 민족을 위한 삶이라면 더 바랄것이 없다는 혁명가의 참된 인생관이 이 노래에 집약되여있는것입니다.

그대가 한그루 나무라며는
이 몸은 아지에 피는 잎사귀
찬바람 불어와 떨어진대도
흙이 되여 뿌리 덮어주리라
아 나의 조국아
흙이 되여 뿌리 덮어주리라

그들은 노래의 구절구절을 외워보며 혁명가의 참된 인생에 대한 의미심장한 뜻을 새겨안았습니다.
경애하는 최고령도자동지께서 높이 평가해주시고 조선인민모두의 고귀한 인생관이 그대로 담겨져있는 이 노래는 앞으로도 조선인민의 영원한 신념의 주제가로 울려퍼질것입니다.
User1 User2 : 49:57 по-моему Ким Гван Сук голос.
Александр Мелан : 25:30 Videoclip of Pochonbo version, sung by Kim Kwang Suk.
RainbowLightx : The version at 49:57 is the Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble Version. The same one as the one at 25:30. I've only heard one instrumental version of this song from the Wangjaesan Light Music Band.
Александр Мелан : Ким Гван Сук, АЭМ "Почхонбо". Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble, sung by Kim Kwang Suk.
Александр Мелан :  @Paektusan Revolutionary Army  Also 1:23 is the original from the film "Don't Wait for Us".

위염, 위궤양,기관지천식에 좋은 약초! 무좀균 한방! 빈혈예방 효과 탁월! 약초로백세

위염, 위궤양,기관지천식에 좋은 약초! 무좀균 한방! 빈혈증상 효과 탁월! 약초로백세.#위염위궤양에좋은약초#기관지천식에좋은약초#빈혈증상효과탁월

#산마루에서면한그루나무가된다

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,580건 5 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.s-avengers.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz